Freedom Benetti | Luxury Yacht | Italy
Luxury motor yacht FREEDOM (Ex Reverie) is one of the largest yachts built in Italy. Built by Benetti, she is 70m long with a 12,5m beam, has main seven decks and offers almost every conceivable luxury. She boasts interior design and decor by the famous English designer John Munford. Her exterior profile is a work of Stefano Natucci. FREEDOM is a very impressive, exclusive and unique charter yacht, offering accommodation for up to 12 guests in 8 cabins.
The interior designer has utilized classic furnishing in dark mahogany and walnut. This has been complemented with Regency and Imperial English style furniture and vaulted ceilings which reveal fresco paintings. Columns, pilasters, and capitals with floral design have been widely used, along with an abundance of rare marble.
Guests can enjoy family dinners or social gathering with friends at the formal dining area. For more casual events there is Bistro dining area with Pizza Oven. There is a large conference room for some urgent matters or corporate meeting onboard.
After a long day of exploring the best yachting destinations, guests will enjoy the Turkish bath, massage and can get pampered at the beauty salon.
Freedom’s interior layout sleeps up to 12 guests in 8 rooms, including a master suite, 1 VIP stateroom, 4 double cabins, 2 triple cabins and 1 twin cabin. She is also capable of carrying up to 27 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
Freedom’s impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socialising and entertaining with family and friends.
Built with Steel hull and Aluminium superstructure. She features an ultra-modern stabilization system to reduce roll motion effect and ensure the ultimate comfort throughout your charter vacation. With a cruising speed of 12 knots, a maximum speed of 14 knots and a range of 6,000nm from her 177,502 litre fuel tanks, she is the perfect combination of performance and luxury.
Voluminous living spaces ~ Grand piano in the salon ~ Fantastic master cabin with panoramic views ~ Several dining options ~ Spa centre ~ Gymnazium ~ Touch & Go helipad ~ Elevator.
- LENGTH: 229'8 / 70m
- BEAM: 41' / 12.5m
- DRAFT: 12'4 / 3.75m
- GROSS TONNAGE: 1975 GT
- CRUISING SPEED: 12 Knots
- BUILT: 2000 | 2016 (Refitted)
- BUILDER: Benetti
- MODEL: Custom
- EXTERIOR DESIGNER: Stefano Natucci
- INTERIOR DESIGN: John Munford
- Rowing Machine – ‘Concept 2’ Indoor Rower
- Exercise Bike – ‘Life Cycle HR9500’
- Treadmill – Technogym ‘run race’ fully programmable running machine x 2
- Spinning Bike – ‘Body Bike’ Indoor cycle
- Stairmaster – ‘Free climber’ 4600CL
- Multi Gym System – ‘Parabody’ CM3
- Weight Frame – Parabody (barbell support frame with pull up bars)
- Weight bench – Technogym
- Dumbbells – Full set 3lbs to 65lbs on nautilus frames
- Barbells and weights
- Everlast full size punch bag and gloves
- Medicine Balls full set
- Exercise balls
- Yoga mats
- Indo board
- Facilities for massage, hairdressing, manicures, pedicures and facials also available.
ADDITIONAL VESSELS & EQUIPMENT:
- 10.5 Custom wooden tender
- 2 x 7m Nautico inflatables
- Laser Pico sailing dinghy
- 2 x Ocean Malibu kayaks
- 3 x mountain bikes
- 2 x 1200hp Yamaha waverunners
- 800hp Yamaha waverunner
- Yamaha jetski
- Windsurfers, donut
- Snorkeling equipment
Please contact us for availability and pricing details