Casa La Laguna | San Jose del Cabo | Los Cabos | Mexico
Casa La Laguna is the definitive Los Cabos luxury beachfront Private Resort. Located on a semi-private beach, this 7 bedrooms luxury Private Resort provides a professional, caring staff of 9, including an amazing gourmet chef, assistant chef, in-villa butler daily from 12:00 pm-10:00 pm, in-villa world-class spa at very fair rates, gym, media room, in-villa concierge services during your stay, and one round trip airport transfer, all included in the rate! We’re nearly the ONLY 7 bedroom beachfront villa in all of Los Cabos this is a gourmet full service Private Resort included in the rate. All other villas are villas with housekeeping only. So you need to add $600-$700+ per day just for the chef, assistant chef, and butler if outsourced, with no guarantee of quality.
Our Private Resort includes our CLL craft Signature Cocktail, the “Casa La Laguna”, Signature CLL Margarita, 3 additional craft cocktails, curated cuisine and beverage presentations, L’Occitane bath products, and twice-daily housekeeping including exquisite nightly turndown service.
We’re one of the largest and most luxurious beachfront villas available in Los Cabos. This 7 bedroom villa accommodates 15-18 guests and offers over 11,000 sq. ft. of living covered living space, 9,000 sq. ft. of which is air-conditioned. CLL also offers over 16,000 sq. ft. of the terrace and outdoor living space. The sparkling two-level pool offers an upper wading pool, a 15-foot slide, and a lower inﬁnity pool large enough for lapping. The huge beachfront Jacuzzi sits directly above the beach with space for 12-15 guests. Bali meets Mexican Hacienda in this four-level Private Resort, all with unobstructed views of the beach, tide pools, and the Sea of Cortez; spectacular! We have 7 Sea of Cortez view suites and 9 bathrooms.
We are located 5 minutes from the very well known Los Cabos Farm to Table scene, which includes Flora Farms and ACRE, must-stops during your CLL stay. World-class restaurants and resorts with stunning settings and high-end shopping are 11 minutes away at the traditional Mexican colonial town of San Jose del Cabo, with the more vivacious Cabo San Lucas also within easy reach. Renowned Jack Nicklaus & Greg Norman golf courses, a world-class marina (Swim With the Dolphins, whale watching, and fishing/yacht charters) are also 7 minutes away at Puerto Los Cabos. ATV riding (brought to CLL for you!), horseback riding, swimming, snorkeling, surﬁng, and ﬁshing are all immediately adjacent.
At Casa La Laguna, our world-class staff and incredible setting will exceed your expectations in every respect.
EVENTS: Casa La Laguna is the ideal for your special event venue whether you’re planning your destination wedding or your next corporate retreat. We are proud to be one of the only beachfront homes in Los Cabos able to accommodate large parties of up to 175 guests (seated or standing).
Event fee with no rental: $15,000
Event fee with rental: 4-night minimum rental, plus:
Up to 25 people: no fee
25 to 100 people: one night’s rent
101 to 150 people: 1 ½ night’s rent
Additional amenities: Computer Available, Full Kitchen, In-home Theater, Media Library
Transaction Fee: 3%
- 2 refrigerators
- 2 dishwasher
- 6 TV's with Dish Network, 250+ channels
- Air conditioning
- CD’s, DVD’s, books, & games
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Electronic gate
- Fenced yard
- Fire pit
- Full palapa bar with gas BBQ, burners, refrigerator, ice maker, & sink
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gated entry
- Handicap accessible
- High-speed internet
- Ice maker
- Media room with 120" rear projections screen
- Nespresso coffee center
- Office with printer and fax
- Outdoor shower
- Plunge pool
- Security TV monitor
- Sirius radio
- Sound system, indoor and outdoor
- Swimming pool
- Water purification system
- Water sports gear-floats
- Wine fridge
- Bedroom 1: King bed, TV, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, beachfront, balcony/terrace, en-suite bath, bathtub, adjacent to Jacuzzi, pool, office, in villa spa
- Bedroom 2: King bed, TV, terrace, ocean view, en-suite bath, bathtub, TV, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, ocean view, terrace, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, ocean view, terrace, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed and twin bed, ocean view, terrace, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe
- Bedroom 6: Queen bed, ocean view, terrace, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, adjacent to Balinese terrace
- L’Occitane bath products
- Luxury Italian linens and bathrobes
- Casa La Laguna is located on a 3 mile long beach which is semi-private and somewhat secluded. There are beautiful tide pools and rock formations to the right and nothing but sand to the left. Since the villa has 4 levels of views, it in effect has 300 ft. of frontage. Every room but the spa and media room have unobstructed views of the beach, including the gym.
- Raked beach; beach chairs and umbrellas set up daily; extensive beach toys.
- Heated (can be adjusted)
- 22 lounge chairs
- Extensive pool toys
- Outdoor shower
- Two-level infinity pool with 15-foot slide
- Upper level wading pool, 15 ft. slide to lower level infinity pool, big enough for swimming laps
- Jacuzzi: Seats up to 12
Staff And Services
- Assistant chef
- Chef (cost of food and beverage additional)
- Facility staff
- House manager/Concierge
- Housekeepers - two
- In-villa Butler daily, from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Staff And Services (At Additional Cost)
- In-villa spa with world class massage therapists
- 55-minute drive to airport
- 25-minute drive to town
- 5-minute drive to golf course
- 12-minute drive to grocery store
- 12-minute drive to restaurant
- 12-minute drive to hospital/clinic
- 12-minute drive to church/synagogue
- 8-minute drive to marina-cruising/fishing charters
- 7-minute drive to the Puerto Los Cabos Marina
- 7-minute drive to Flora Farms, ACRE, and Los Tamarindos
- Event rates available upon request
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Weddings, Special Events, Corporate Events: The house was specifically designed with large events in mind, with a 3,000 ft+ great room, and expansive exterior deck space, covered and uncovered.Sit-down events-up to 175 people
Please contact us for availability and pricing details
Luxury Vacation Rentals
Luxury Vacation Rentals
“Never leave home sweet home”
The luxury vacation rental homes in the Lauren Berger Collection provide the finest amenities you could desire for any getaway, corporate retreat, special event, or relocation. Find out more about our lavish properties around the globe.
Estates & Mansions for Rent
The properties in the prestigious Lauren Berger Collection include mansions for rent and estates for rent that make for an excellent venue, retreat, or expansive space for a short-term or long-term relocation.
Charming Villas for Rent
Our collection also includes a variety of luxury villa rentals and apartment rentals in prestigious locations. Enjoy staying in a lavish space overlooking Central Park, sitting on the waterfront of Italy’s shores, or residing on a private beach in the Caribbean.
Luxury Beach Rentals & Ski Rentals
Whether you are searching for a getaway on some of the finest beaches in the world or a ski trip in charming mountain towns, Lauren Berger has a property for you. Browse luxury beach rentals, mountain chateau rentals, and more in our collection.